Help Your Child with Anger (Audio)
This powerful 16 minute audio will teach you the secrets to handle your child's anger and guide you through the steps to help your child learn to manage anger in a healthy way.
$7.00 USDBuy now
Does your child express their anger in ways that are hurtful or scary to you? Do you beat yourself up about your parenting if your child gets angry frequently or has big outbursts? What does "constructive" handling of anger look like for a child (or even an adult)?
This powerful 16 minute audio will guide you step by step as you support your child to learn to manage anger more constructively.
- Why your child's anger triggers you.
- How to deescalate an angry confrontation and calm your child.
- Key steps to help your child develop a healthy relationship with anger
- Effective scripting that you can use in the moment to calm your angry child.
- How to set limits around physical expression of anger.
- What you're teaching your child when you respond peacefully vs. with anger.
If you buy three audios or ebooks, you will get the fourth one free.
Just choose four audios or ebooks (you can mix and match.) Buy the three with the highest price tag. Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the fourth audio or ebook. We will promptly send you a link to download your fourth audio or ebook.
You Might Also Like:
Help Your Child Learn To Manage Anger (Mini-Course)
Yes, you CAN help your child stop tantrumming, shouting and hitting. You CAN help them learn the skills to express their upsets and needs appropriately. You CAN create a more peaceful home! This Self-Paced Parenting Mini-Course gives you:
1. Three audios with transcripts
2. Two fun printables
3. Two worksheets
that guide you through the steps to support your child to learn to manage anger. (Full description at the "Learn More" link.) While this mini-course will be helpful to parents of any age child because it will help them better understand and respond to their child's anger, it is primarily geared for parents of kids ages four through twelve.